10-15-2019, 11:13 PM   #85
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

Garage List
2022 BMW i4 m50  [10.00]
This car is gonna be an interesting one, when looking at the performance of it its damn close to the M2 Competition.

I wonder if BMW ain't gonna be doing an M2 Version of this because some people have really wanted a x-drive version for quite some time of the smaller one.

So if we would have an M2 with RWD and an M2 with AWD versions i don't think that would be that bad either.

I remember when Ford Came with the Ford Focus RS and everyone said you can't pull that of in a FWD car but they did pull it off if Ford could do it i don't see why BMW couldn't .

The styling of the car is subjective as any other styling of a car, there is those who just can't stop complaining how BMW lost their way in styling and yada yada this and that, and there is those of us who are glad BMW is stepping out of the old design elements finally.

But for me this car won't do cause they didn't release an full electric version, would love to have an performance electric car of this type of car. Small form factor car with extreme performance and electric drive with at least a proper 400-450 km in one charge that would tick the box for me.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 1
clee1982796.00