Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red ZCP DCT

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNoSol View Post
Leather is like our skin, it requires moisturizer. Use BMW leather cleaner/conditioner once or twice a year to avoid cracking. I've been using BMW care products for years, love it. The first weekend I own any new BMW, I wipe it down with BMW leather conditioner. If there's any issues with staining, the dealer can't blame it on the product.

I also use the BMW vinyl protectant once a year as well, they smell and works great - no greasy feel like other products.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
I have done nothing to my leather since I took the car last June (I just conditioned it this past weekend), drove it all winter and the leather looks as good as new other than normal wrinkles, etc. I have found that the Merino has held up very, very well and I haven't been careful with it nor did I do anything to it.
Hi guys, thank you for your replies, I updated the thread with pics of what the leather looks like on one seat to another. I am a very skinny guy, my ass does not get hugged by the bottom bolsters(don't know actual name). and the side of the seat would never be touched.

E92 M3 SSII/Fox Red, DCT, ZCP
past rides-IS350, E92 335i
Appreciate 0