View Single Post
      03-17-2020, 09:08 PM   #12
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

I got a speedometer recording of the JB+ and JB4 on map 2. Surprisingly, they’re both exactly the same :| IDK why my butt dyno felt a difference. But I’ll do a couple more runs later and even change to map 1 and see if there’s any difference.
Am I disappointed? Well not exactly. Like I mentioned, my butt dyno could notice the change. So could my wife.

Another thing is, I finally got launch control to activate today. JB4 run was done on launch control whereas JB+ was brake boosting to over 3000 rpms. I’ll try the old method and see if there’s a difference. Also, I had driven the car for over an hour before trying LC. I went WOT a bit and drove hard for almost the entire hour. So there probably was some heat soak and stuff? No idea. But I’ll be doing another run in a few days hopefully.

I use the JB4 mobile app. According to the app, my car has a maximum boost of 27.3psi recorded by the app Not sure if that’s an error or not. I noticed it yesterday during a WOT run. And the same thing today too. I need to post on the other forum and find out what’s happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vr7xFCQQms
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 0