SFM435.D
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M235I F44

Garage List
2023 BMW M235I  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grog_Blubeam View Post
Congrats and enjoy it - I have the same colour (but a 220i - minor buyers regret in not extending my budget to the 235i but I was stretched already).
That colour is called Snapper Rocks in Australasia and probably named after the beach where we used to holiday as a family (border of NSW and Queensland on the Gold Coast) - see here for the inspiration for the name https://www.surfertoday.com/surfing/...superbank/amp. What is that colour in Europe?

The black grille looks much better than the silver spotted one we get with the M235i here (but I got the black in the 220i)

I installed the same black rear spoiler as yours as well - I think it finishes the back end of the car shape well.
Enjoy and keen to hear about the door dampeners.

Also I’m new to the concept of wrapping - why would you wrap the spoiler?
Hey mate, ya the colour is called the same here it stands out here very much so and not many people have that colour or car in this country, i dont no the numbers but i have not seen another 235 since buying my own, however there was a second hand one for sale a few months back so they do exist the reason for wrapping ths spoiler was that bmw europe does not do the option for a black spoiler with that car/options that were chosen so it would have cost extra to do it. there for wrapping it gave the desired effect and i got to save a little. which the bank manager was happy about
Appreciate 0