01-14-2017, 06:12 PM   #19
remmib
General
Norway
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spied4US View Post
I, too, assumed the light color brown was Cognac, but because the interior looks so good, now I have to ask: Are those Multi-Contour seats?

The reason I'm asking is because I've not been particularly impressed with BMW's "basic" Dakota leather. The leather in the photograph above looks great, but in my experience the Dakota leather in the 3-Series feels only slightly better than what Mercedes used to call MB-Tex, which definitely isn't leather. Since the interior is such an important aspect of enjoying an automobile, I have no problem paying for nappa leather and/or purchasing the multi-contour seats if those two items are significant improvements in quality. I'm not necessarily looking for something that is soft or supple. What I want is something that feels like, well, genuine leather.
Yes, it's multi-contour seats. Dakota Cognac with contast stitching, code LCRO. I think the Nappa leather feels much softer and with less grain than Dakota.

F10 520d M-Sport Alpine White | HRE P43SC 20x9+20x11 | Michelin PSS 255/35+295/30 | KW V3 Coilover | M5 Front Sway Bar + M550d Rear Sway Bar | 3DDesign Front Lip | BMW M Performance CF Spoiler | BMW M Performance Diffuser | BMW M Performance Black Grills | BMW M Performance Pedals |
Appreciate 1
lawgone63.50