View Single Post
      10-16-2021, 01:20 PM   #387
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Again I respectfully disagree with your opinion, and again offer my counter.

Nope I am looking at this situation logically, you've shown you cannot see things with fact and it is evident by your insane bias towards RB.

If mercedes was being treated with alot more "favor" where is your concrete proof. Because if you can prove it then not only will your point be valid but you will provide redbull with likely a multi million dollar law suit. But since you don't have evidence except for your opinions and emotion to cloud your judgement then your case is moot and at best speculation. The FIA and F1 are innocent until proven guilty - simple fact.

If I were to look at this case objectively then I agree, Mercedes has gotten away with quite a bit, especially that silverstone crash. I also think the FIA makes some dumb calls too like their 5 second time penalty fiasco, and the AMR fuel penalty. However they made each of their calls based on the rules and their given judgement, and again what they say goes sometimes it isn't fair because humans cannot be 100% bias free. But like I said until you have enough concrete evidence they acted with ill will or are not carrying out rule enforcement accurately and fairly - to the point where you have a court case. Then the FIA/F1 are doing an acceptable job.

BTW these same points have been hashed out over a crap ton of boxing fights, and again the judges could not be proven guilty of favoring one fighter over the other despite crazy biased score cards when it was obvious one fighter was dominating. But since we have humans judging they could have seen things differently and score based on what they saw. Again until you have solid proof it is just speculation.
In post 386 just above, M-Power has explained what has happened to RB because of Mercedes dirty tricks just in this season and what have FIA done about it? Sweet FA.Now tell me FIA is doing all it can.
Appreciate 1