View Single Post
      10-23-2006, 10:22 AM   #1
PimpDawg
Private
Rep
Drives: :(

Looking to Lease a new 335i in Socal

Hi guys,

This is going to be my first BMW purchase and I'm very excited about it.
I'm looking to Lease either a 335i Sedan or one of the remaining 330i Sedan. I'm leaning more towards the 335i right now since I fell in love with the engine when I took it for the limited test drive. I haven't test drove the 330i yet, which I will do this week hopefully.
I dont know if I really want/need all the power especially with Socal traffic.
I've read extensively through these forums about pricing and still learning.
I went to Crevier on Sunday to look at the 335i but I didn't get a good "feel" from them. It seemed they thought they were better then you. They were really hesitant with MSD and didn't seem like they wanted to go down from MSRP much.
I have some questions that hopefully some of you guys can answer.

1. What's a reasonable Lease rate for 335i Sedan with Steptronics w/paddle, Premium, & Sport for 36months and 15k miles. MSRP is $44,820 while Invoice is $41,285.
I would most likely do 7 MSD.

2. What's been everybody's experience with taking your car in for service at a different dealership then the one you bought it at? Have they been pretty helpful or are they cold since you didn't buy from them? Did they give you a loaner car even though you didn't buy from them?

3. I saw an ad in the LA Times paper for Valencia BMW with a deal for the 335i Sedan with Auto and Premium for 36month $500/mo with 10k miles/yr and .20c/mile after that. Drive off is $4k.
Even thought the ad says .20c/mile, can't you buy more miles for .16c/mile before the lease is up or is it some special where it Has to be .20c/mile?
Even at .20c/mile, if I were to pay for 15,000 extra miles, the total monthly payment would be $583/mo which doesn't seem like a bad deal?
I doubt I can add MSD to this deal to make it even cheaper?
I will try to get the details on the program from the dealership.

I'm sure I'll come up with some more questions as I get further along in the negotiations.
Thanks a lot for all the help.
Appreciate 0