wvoz
Rep
Drives: F30 328i 6MT Sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN328
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvoz
Hi all

I bought from New 328i 6MT built Jan 2012. Driven over 6000Klms. Having black soot coming out of exhaust and onto paint work, extremely visible near exhaust pipes but covering most of rear bumper / boot with finer particles.

I have been using Premium High Octane RON 98 petrol since 1st day and I never run petrol tank under a quarter full. I have also tried to isolate the problem by using 5 different petrol suppliers with always same result.

Power seems OK but not sure actual performance as I have never driven another 328i.

I also had Computer replaced about 3 months ago as car had to returned back to dealership due to computer malfunction.

My BMW dealership have looked into the problem with no solution and are awaiting an inspection from BMW Australia Head Office.

I have attached pictures below and appreciate anyone's feedback and assistance

Thanks

William

Should be alright. I got the same thing. Where in AUS r u? May be we can come out n do a drag to see any difference. Lol
Hi John in in Sydney where are you? Have you had BMW look at the problem and I'm interested to know if they have advised you on a solution?
Appreciate 0