2020 X7  [0.00]
2019 X5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyrider View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjs83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stockguru View Post
Is the July 1 date the finish build date or stage 1 of production?

I am actually expecting mine to be done almost exactly around this time
I'm in the same boat. Week 28 (July 5th) completion dates. I'm not sure I'll take the delivery of it doesn't have it but I don't even know how to confirm.
My order just moved to dot 3 (Production Begins) on 6/24. I ordered 6/9. Moved to dot 2 (Scheduled for Production) on 6/10. Now my conformed production date is 7/10 (week 28). Originally was week 30. I did confirm with BMW customer relations (who checked with BMW Genius) that my car will have the Apple Car Key feature. Or at least it will be Apple Car Key ready. He confirmed that the vehicle will have all the necessary hardware. It would be a matter of a vehicle software update (if needed) to have it be fully functional. He did say that it really all depends on Apple when they release the feature. But the car can support. He also made it sound that previous X7s are hardware ready and might just need a software update. I suggest we all wait till Apple releases iOS 13.6 to test the functionality on our X7s. He did also confirm that updates are pushed OTA in batches by VIN and the dealer should be able to update the software for free if requested.
When you say BMW customer relations who did you contact? I would also like to get some thing definitive so I have something to go back on if my car isn't equipped.
2019 BMW X5 xdrive40i Mineral White
Appreciate 0