View Single Post
      09-12-2019, 12:36 PM   #9
zole2112
Modder of everything I own
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MineralF30 View Post
I've gotten hpfp codes also for the pressure being too low but I always figured it was due to the low pressure side. I do have port injection too so maybe since that is spraying a lot it is sorta masking the signs of the hpfp dying.

That might be what I'll have to change next. That along with the fuel lines going from the hpfp to tank are the only things I haven't changed yet.
Yeah, during this process it first died going about 25 mph in town. I then first changed my Stage 2 LPFP and put my stock LPFP back in and it actually ran fine for about 12 hours so I thought that was it. Then it died again on the highway with the code 110001 cylinder injection shutdown: too low pressure in the high pressure system, then I figured it must be the HPFP, which it was.
2013 BMW 335xi F30 N55 PWG/VRSF DP/ER CP/Injen CAI/AA FMIC/JB4 map 7/Fuel= E50 w/ E85:93oct/Stock LPFP & HPFP/CATuned coilovers/Megan Racing Rear Swaybar/Powerflex Rear Subframe Bushing Inserts/Dual aFe Power Mach Force Mufflers/Resonator Delete/MHD & BMS Race BEF
Appreciate 0