Waspo
Lieutenant Colonel
England
Rep
Drives: E90 330i M Sport, Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
New to this whatapp thing.

Looking to buy a cable. My car is late 2006 model Will the bluetooth device work or is it cable only and can I code with the cable?

Can a total novice who's never code, be able to read errors and code simple things like mirrors and chirp with this app using my android phone?

Thanks guys.
Short answer is "If i can code with this, any fecker can" I am scared stiff of bricking a module, but this is like....EASY!!

Personally, and if you have some spare cash as it does cost more, would go for the cabled option. I am in IT and when ever we firmware upgrade a switch or Router we NEVER do it wirelessly we always use a cable connection.

Don't get me wrong it can be done and plenty of people on here use the bluetooth option, but me........would not like to lose connection midway through a coding session!

Just me, but safe is better!