View Single Post
      05-26-2008, 03:04 PM   #22
Tut
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 Coupe (Sold), 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by snck View Post
Placed my order for a Coupe on Saturday and the car is getting built first part of next week.

I walked into the dealer having decided to spending the extra money on the premium audio. I was getting the car with virtually every other option except the extended leather and Sat Radio and just thought why not complete the deal and get it fully loaded. As I sat there going through the options I just could not get over that $1900 price tag for 4 additional speakers and a better amp so I left it off.

Will I regret this moment of rational thinking? If I want to change my order I need to let them know first thing Monday. I would love to hear from anyone with an opinion on the subject. Did you order it and love it or did your skip it and are still happy with the sound quality? Anyone compare the two to make your choice?
I had my AW coupe for 10 days, with Premium Audio and the sound quality is amazing, very clean and crisp, and has good stereo separation... I would definitely get it, it adds significantly to the driving experience.. And as other member said, it's a $1900 option that in the long-term scheme of things will be money well spent. Go ahead and change your order.
Appreciate 0