05-25-2008, 07:39 PM   #18
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW / Oregon View Post
As has been discussed before, it's too bad BMWNA does not give Americans the mid-range Logic7 choice. I find the Enhanced Premium Sound very good, but I have not compared it to the base system. The specs are 10 speakers for the base, vs. 16 for the EPS, by the way. The Premium is a digital system and includes a graphic equalizer. I stgruggled with this decision as well, but decided it was worth it in the shceme of the bigger picture. Comes with a 4-year warranty you wouldn't get with aftermarket, too.
I know it has been discussed, but you ever wonder if the Premium sound is really any better than the Logic7 on the 335is? My e92 335i (soon to be traded in on an e92M3) system is awesome and can't imagine the Premium one being much better..........but alas, I would rather spend 1900 on that then the base system since I love listening to tunes while driving.

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0