05-25-2008, 07:35 PM   #17
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snck View Post
Placed my order for a Coupe on Saturday and the car is getting built first part of next week.

I walked into the dealer having decided to spending the extra money on the premium audio. I was getting the car with virtually every other option except the extended leather and Sat Radio and just thought why not complete the deal and get it fully loaded. As I sat there going through the options I just could not get over that $1900 price tag for 4 additional speakers and a better amp so I left it off.

Will I regret this moment of rational thinking? If I want to change my order I need to let them know first thing Monday. I would love to hear from anyone with an opinion on the subject. Did you order it and love it or did your skip it and are still happy with the sound quality? Anyone compare the two to make your choice?
Please understand that the premium system is more than better speakers and more speakers and better sub. Their is the software programming that makes it great. Logic& and other high end stereos are much more than speakers and amps.

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0