09-10-2007, 11:06 PM   #5
Daya
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335 space gray/coral red

Garage List
2007 E92 335  [9.66]
Yeah, I got an email a while back from BMWNA offering 2 free tickets to the first 1000 people to call in and mention the promotion code.

I went on Thursday, it was great. The weather held up nicely, and the crowds were pretty small so I was able to follow Tiger pretty closely the entire round.

There were some nice cars in the preferred lot (99% stock), but I was the only e92 335 (slightly modded) in the lot when I left around 3.

Inside the grounds there was a really nice BMW gallery that had everything from an R32 and 2002ti to the current M5 and M6. You weren't allowed to bring camera/phones inside so no pictures

The BMW owner's lounge was nice as well, air-conditioned, plasmas, bar, plus the nicest portable bathrooms I have ever been in.

The tournament is getting moved to St. Louis next year b/c they are renovating Dubsdread and hope to have to it ready for opening day in 2009.

Great event, the rewards of ownership keep racking up

GIAC S2 | Brembo GT BBK 355/345 | BBS CH-R | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | AR Design: DP, S1 Oil Cooler, OCC | AMS FMIC | Bastuck Quad Exhaust | Borla MP | KW V1 | Stett: CAI, CP | Forge DV | P3 Boost Gauge | Arkym: Front Lip, Rear Quad Diffuser | Vorsteiner CSL Trunk | LUX H8 | ModMyNav | MFD M3 Sideskirts | BMW M-Tech Front/Rear Bumpers, Edition Grills
Appreciate 0