04-19-2007, 01:10 AM   #9
spacedogg
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Debadged

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick6spd View Post
So I was driving my friends Civic Si down the palisades pkwy tonight and some punk ass kid in a black X5 tried to run me off the road today on the palisades pkwy today. I was driving in the right lane minding my own business going 60 and this dude starts tailing me for a while. So I drive like he's not even there minding my own business. He passes me and out of no where gets in front of me and slams on his brakes. I'm like wtf wuts up with this kid and I have my girl in the passenger seat. So I'm trying to stay calm and decide to speed up when I get a chance and pass him and get as far away from him. I sped past him and once I lose sight of him in my rear view, I resumed normal speed. this kid catches up to me and starts swerving into me like he's trying to run me off the road. I saw and it was some punk ass asian kid probably a teenager. If your on this forum I hope u die!!!! Seriously u don't deserve a license. Sorry needed to vent
sorry to hear that dude. I used to be a punk ass asian kid too...but i wouldn't try to get people into accidents. i just did it unintentionally!

sorry another bad asian driver joke...

i kid, i kid.
Appreciate 0