View Single Post
      09-11-2009, 01:01 PM   #13
808MGuy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtmililani808 View Post
You guys are funny. I'm sure you'll enjoy your M3's much more since it is primarily a BMW meet.
Nice cars are always fun no matter if its BMW, Mercedes or Lexus. Actually, the IS-F and C63 are two cars I considered before buying the M. Unfortunately Mercedes didn't have any C63s at the time and said I would have to order one to test drive it. I would still have the option to pull out with no penalty but I would have to wait about 3-6 months for the car to get here. Bummer on that one. Lexus pretty much told me to go fvck myself when I asked about the IS-F. They told me absolutely no tests drives until I bought the car. They actually wouldn't even talk to me about the car and said they need to run my credit to make sure the car is "right for me" before getting into any details about it. I guess a lot of people have money to burn but I sure am not one who would plop down $60k for a car without driving it and they can take their credit check and shove it up you know where

So if you think about it, I ended up with an M3 by default