View Single Post
      02-22-2024, 01:40 PM   #38
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Great question/topic.

For *me*, it's a no-brainer, we're 'only' talking about 1 month, I'd definitely be snapping a few times. We are virtually all slaves to this fake concept called 'money' so to be financially-independent is the goal unless ppl wanna start a real revolution. Other fake things like 'inflation' is what is used to keep the common man(+woman) down so to be impervious to that stupidity by having 'gazillions' would be great. Anyway, I digress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Would anybody’s opinion(s) change if, say, the dollar amount per snap was $500,000?
Same # of snaps as the $$$ is even better. I think a better question is what if it's 1 year now instead of 1 mth? That would give ppl pause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPhatic View Post
I'd snap more times if the benefit wasn't $100K, but 10 minutes each time talking to my younger self. I'd be snappy my ass off.
Ditto. Man, the things I'd say to the younger tranquility, e.g.:
.cherish your family members and choose your friends better
.work on your languages
.get better at guitar
.invest in the various skyrocketing stocks
.don't mess around w the brick near that toad
.etc
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25168.00