View Single Post
      04-19-2019, 11:40 AM   #7
Kstadt911
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M3 CP, 911 turbo, F90 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by calimarc View Post
I believe he was given August guidance with respect to allocation available. 10% is based off dealer margin (discount off MSRP) not what BMW may contribute by way of incentives to sweeten the deal.

No client advisor is privy to BMW Financial programs. I’m sure BMW looks at the economy, how much inventory on the lots, their competitors and God knows what else before coming out with each months program. With that being said, August would be very far off even for speculation!

I have a car on order with this guy OP is referring to. I’m of course hoping for a bump in residuals before July delivery. I’m actually expecting end of July for car to arrive on West Coast. I will push delivery into August if it were a matter of days to see what August programs might offer.
I too have a car on order for expected July delivery, and as you say BMW financial makes MF and residual #s which we can't really predict. But occasionally dealers get wind before we do of certain incentives or other things coming which could affect dealer's ability to be more aggressive on pricing.

My question was to OP regarding taking delivery today on his ordered car for MSRP vs automatically getting 10% off MSRP if he waits until August ... still not clear on that or why his dealer would offer just those 2 scenarios.

As for you and me, and awaiting our ordered cars, hoping the MF goes down and the residual goes up ... also would be nice if BMW extends the $5k lease credit to the M5C and not just the M5.
Appreciate 0