View Single Post
      02-23-2008, 08:55 AM   #1
Chris33
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320d M Sport

E90 320d re-map.

Well,finally had it done after over a year of um's and ahh's.

Simon at e-maps is a top bloke.Thanks for everything Simon if your reading this.

I kept open minded about the whole thing as I wasn't expecting to much.

I'm not a "boy racer" just wanted a bit more drive ability,less gear changes etc over standard and a bit more grunt on the motorway.

The whole process took approx 1 hour and Simon kept me up to date with what was happening (And made me coffee ).

When I left Simon l was in a 30/40 mph zone for a number of miles and couldn't feel any difference as the car felt "normal" and drove as well as it always had.

At one point I even thought about calling Simon to ask if it was possible for the re-map not to have worked??

Anyway,just before I picked my phone up I hit a dual carrage way and planted my foot....

Well,what a difference.The car just pulls and pulls as you go through the gears. I'm not talking 330d power but what a difference over standard and money well spent.

The speedo needle just sweeps up the gauge as you go up the box.

I've done 500 miles since the re-map last Wednesday and the car hasn't missed a beat.

Again,thanks Simon and also a big thanks to everyone who provided me with the info and feedback so I could get this done
Le Mans blue/ black leather with Aluminum trim/ privacy glass/ xenon's/ black line rear lights/ OEM 18inch M Sport wheel upgrade/ PDC/ blue tooth/ Hi-Fi speaker system/ heated front seats/ storage pack/ auto lights+wipers/ green sun strip/ OEM boot spoiler/
external mirror package.

Last edited by Chris33; 02-24-2008 at 11:24 AM..
Appreciate 0