View Single Post
      01-21-2015, 11:16 PM   #6
veritas
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: clean

I had TCKline Single adjustables on my E46M and Double adjustables on the E92M. Both sets were fantastic on the road, only ever Auto-X'd my E46M and regrettable never got the E92 out there. However, the road setup on the E92 felt far superior to my E46M, might have been the C6Z06 in between that I forgot the feeling, either way they both handled and road very well and with minimal NVH.

The Single Adjustables worked flawlessly on the E46M, I went through multiple spring setups, both standard and the shorty springs, dialing in the car and never had any issues with the suspension. Only issue that ever came up was 1 Shock started leaking, sent it in and got it replaced under warranty, had to pay for a new one vs having it rebuilt since I could leave the car sitting, but it was very minimal costs. TCK has always been super responsive with answering any questions I have on the suspension or setup of the car.

I am looking forward to getting the my F80 mid March, and I am going to be looking at getting the new Double Adjustable TCK suspension on the M3. If no one else posts about this suspension in the mean time, I will post a review once get the new suspension installed.

TCK D/A|Vorsteiner|Riss|Varrstoen|Advan|Schroth|Platte Forme|Exotics Tuning
Appreciate 1