View Single Post
      04-11-2014, 08:39 AM   #8
NewNole2001
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2012 E93 328i, 2015 F8

I'm figuring keep my first F80 for about two years, then sell it and get another one with a Euro Invoice + $1k deal and have a slightly newer car and a much lower payment to boot. Just think about the bumped residuals on the M5. We may never see those, but my dealer quoted me just short of $1300/month for a 36/12 lease on a nearly loaded $118k M5. People not doing fully loaded were getting MUCH lower.

At this point with the F80/F82 (and the F83 coming soon), it is a case (relatively) high demand, and extremely constricted supply. Thus, dealers have no incentive to offer discounts. Those of us who are getting discounts can generally pin it on an existing relationship with our dealer.

My guess is that there will be certain pockets of the country where you'll be able to get some nice deals towards the end of 2014 as dealers with a few allocations try to sell locally rather than do deals with other dealers. Aside from that, give it 12 months and there will be plenty of dealers willing to do invoice+ deals, as the biggest wave of idiots willing to pay at or near MSRP (I'm included in this group) have been given their fix.

If you can wait, you can save a decent amount of money. If you're like me, and have a lease coming due and need your next fix of sweet, sweet Bimmer... then it is what it is.
Appreciate 0