04-29-2007, 05:25 AM   #1
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Th S*%#, Military Style

An Army grunt stands in the rain with a 35-lb pack on his back, a 15-lb weapon in hand, after marching 12 miles, and says, "God, this is shit."

An Army Airborne grunt stands in the rain with a 45-lb pack on his back, weapon in hand, after jumping from an airplane and marching 18 miles, and says with a smile, "God, this is THE shit."

A Marine Recon Ranger lies in the mud, 55-lb pack on his back, weapon in hand, after jumping from a plane into the swamp and marching 25 miles at night past the enemy, and says with a grin, "God I LOVE this shit!"

A Navy SEAL kneels up to his nose in the stinking, infested mud of a swamp with a 65-lb pack on his back and a weapon in both hands after jumping from an airplane into the ocean, swimming 10 miles to the swamp and killing an alligator, then crawling 30 miles through the brush to assault the enemy camp. He says with a passionate snarl, "God, gimme some MORE of this shit!"

An Air Force captain sits in an easy chair in his air-conditioned, carpeted room and says, "The cable's out? What kind of shit is this!?"
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0