02-12-2011, 10:00 AM   #16
Jettafanatic
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Thumbs up

Very Interesting read....
Love The Toluene bit... Agree with Berk that "safest possible" is using VP MS109 and blend ( that's what I do). Lead will screw up your O2 sensor, Cats ( if you still have them). The Octane Boosters will foul up your plugs eventually ( ran them in previous cars and removed plugs / used cylinder cam... pink residue on all and very bad running... Redline Took care of it after 3 bottles but still... ).
I like the idea of the Toluene + Lucas Cylinder lubricant... will have to try it ( easier to get Toluene than getting the VP MS109 for me... ) although to make it monetarily better should try to get a 55 G drum... anyone lend me a loading doc?

Cheers
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0