View Single Post
      02-19-2007, 06:29 AM   #20
docbeemer
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 SG 335i

Ummmm..... This is called E90 post is it not? So maybe that's why people here have 3ers. I used to drive an E39 (5 series sedan- my first BMW. I so proud and happy to have it..... ) but decided I wanted a sportier car and couldn't afford an M5 at the time. And I really wanted a MANUAL (Damn Bmw Aust for not importing manual 5 series cars). So needed to do research into the new 3 coupe (E92). I found this awesome site and lurked for ages. With this site I knew more than the dealer did and put myself on the waiting list. Got it in Nov last year and I must say this site should get royalties from BMW for helping me make my decision. So- now I'm a 3er owner.

BTW there is no way I could have been able to afford the 335 if I was 25ish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.G View Post
Yeah i understand, but what i was trying to say was for the members we have (enthusiests) on this forum are very young and most are owners of the 3 series. So my point is BMW is usually marketed and made for a younger market especially the 3 series.