04-12-2010, 10:46 AM   #19
Bobby_Light
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaGoneRogue View Post
I drink the peach tea crystal light. 5 cal. per serving. If you were to drink the whole 2 liter pitcher it would only be 100 cal. No sugars either. And tastes GREAT.
Contains a neurotoxin/carcinogen, artificial flavors, and multiple artificial colors. Aspartame is hurting a lot people. I'd reconsider. One of the ingredients that aspartame breaks down into in the body is formaldehyde which is also used to embalm the dead! This should not be in our food supply. It's atrocious.

"CITRIC ACID, INSTANT TEA, CORN SYRUP SOLIDS**, ASPARTAME *, MALTODEXTRIN, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM, RED 40 LAKE, RED 40, YELLOW 6 LAKE, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1 LAKE, BLUE 1, SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVES FRESHNESS). **ADDS TRIVIAL AMOUNT OF SUGAR. *PHENYLKETONURICS: CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE."

Quote:
Originally Posted by GewoW View Post
I know how you feel - kinda...I was 360 lbs 6'7''. I lost 130 lbs and am now 230. This was over the course of a year (3 yrs ago). I have some excess skin in the stomach area (obviously) and still have some fat left in my upper thighs and stomach. This is so friggin hard to lose and I have given up once I reached 230. I go to the gym (on and off - depending on time) and try to eat right, but the fact that I am no longer fat doesn't help my case too much. I often neglect the exercise and diet and eat crap...

So I know how you feel about it being difficult - but take it from me (at least the 1st part of the story), perseverance pays off...
Excess fat storage at the stomach is related to excessive stress of all kinds. Discover and reduce your stressors. Fat storage at the upper thigh could either be excessive estrogen or poor handling of carbohydrate/insulin in your current diet. Hormone regulation plays a large part in fat loss.
Appreciate 0