mphatic
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 M3 SG & FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackbury View Post
Okay, here's what I really think.

You have THREE, count 'em, THREE posts on M3 Post, all on this thread. You are proud of the fact that you did business with an out-of-state dealer so you could save $30 to $50 a month on your payments. For all I know you are so tight with a buck that you stayed in hostels on your ED, and plan on buying your gas at Costco.

Do I admire you? Not for a nano-second. You are a troll. Grow up and accept the fact that there are folks in this world that see things differently than you do.
My post count, really? So when you can't respond to the actual points in a response just attack the post count. Are you going to call me names (oops you just did) or insult my mother next? Pitiful.

You're right, I don't post a lot. I am busy as I'm sure many posters are but I often don't feel I have something new or helpful to post. Apparently you don't let that hold you back. Regardless, if your major point is that I have fewer posts then you win Just remember that, if you ever have a different viewpoint from anyone on this forum that has more posts than you.

I did post on this thread (to my undying regret) to respond to the the OP who asked a perfectly reasonable question about David Aviles about whom I had information and with whom I had a very good experience. You decided to jump in, as far as I can tell, with no useful information for the OP but to let everyone know that you consider $1,000 an inconsequential amount because you're so wealthy...good for you.

For the life of me, I can't figure out what your comment about buying gas at Costco or where I may have stayed on my ED trip has to do with anything. Just bizarre! I guess you're just calling me poor which confirms my overall impression that you are one of these people who thinks they are better than everyone who doesn't have as much $$ as they do or at least doesn't spend it the same way. Very sad. With that attitude, you should definitely pay people to have to do deal with you, perhaps it should be more. Your last line is the most ironic; that's been my point all along but you're way too puffed up and pompous to get it. Good luck with your post count and your money
Appreciate 0