View Single Post
      10-19-2009, 01:06 AM   #15
DEL451
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G80 M3CX

I completely recommend David. He's been right on with my 2010 M3. At invoice. Easy to communicate with and no run around. I couldn't be more pleased with the process. He's made my transition back to a M3 pretty darn straightforward and simple.

I assume he's swamped with not only folks on this board with M3s but folks on the other boards buying from him. Given him a ring. He'll get back to you.

As for the other poster, I don't find sales or service tied together and helping me after the sale. They are 2 separate groups with different motivations. I find building a good relationship with your service person to be the best route to getting priority, a decent loaner, and extras like a quart of oil when you need it. And calling for the same service person each time you need to bring your car in and making sure you put in explicitly good words for the service person with the customer sat follow-up.

As for me, I am all for relationships but it works 2 ways. I've gotten my 4 BMWs from the same dealer sales fellow here and expected a bigger break this time given the downturn and flushing out inventory. But wouldn't do so and wasn't even willing to come closer to David's offer whatsoever. Not like this is my last BMW. Disappointing to say the least but hey I understand - it's business at the end of the day. He has his quota and markup to meet and I have my money to save. So be it then.
Appreciate 0