View Single Post
      08-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #1
Crispy Chicken
Rep
Drives: e46,gn.gn,240z etc

Anyone Need Tint?

NO MIRO EDGE AT ALL!. On Frame less doors.

Call me I will hook you guys up! I tint for Vista Bmw have done over 6k cars there alone and I have a shop a few miles away, or I can come to your house. I have worked for a lot of the scum bag shops around town. I worked for a few good ones too. There really isn't to many good shops out there anymore.

I use LLumar film. They put the best product out. I don't sell film at all. I only use the best. I have some cheap crap too. If people want it. 3M and LLumar make some the most expenive films. 3M you only pay for a name. They don't even make their own film, just put their name on it. LLumar you pay for a product. Pretty much every other film out there is any where from 20% 70% and, "90% less than LLumar if using swap shop grade film." Making the installer more $$$.

Shops that use cheaper crap film tell you it's just as good or better, it might even save you a few dollars. The only reason why any shop will ever use anything but LLumar is because they are saving big money. 10,000 dollar film bill goes to 3,000 -4,000 easy. If a shop is selling or trying to push 3M. It is only because of the name. Nothing else. 3M is a good mid grade film with the huge 3M name on it. Nothing more!

I can also on frame less doors make it look like factory tint. With NO MIRO EDGE AT ALL!. I roll the film over the edge of the window and heat it. I will do this for the same price I give you. Shops that know how to do this charge an extra $20 per window. 99% of tinters out there don't even know how to do this! Call ME!

LLumar came out with a new product. Called Air Blue 80. It is a thick film with some new patented technology. It is pretty much clear. It block's the same UV and rejects the same heat, as LLumar ATR 15.

I am putting a LOT of these on front winshelds for people. That don't want to get a ticket for have the front tinted but want to block heat. Cops can't see it. I did a few other cars where people didn't want the aesthetic look of tint. Let me know!

I also have tint examination forms. If you know a docter. Can't ever get a tint ticket with that ever again.

954-218-1818 Derek Tint
Appreciate 0