View Single Post
      07-31-2009, 09:24 AM   #5
cincy335i
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 Black Saph 335i coupe 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdmac View Post
I may have to come in from Indy and crash this shindig again.
Please do. LOL This is open to everyone from Indy, Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Louisville, Columbus, Dayton, Cincy, and all areas around, between and beyond. We are hoping for a huge turnout this go around, it is about time we show everyone, that just because we are in the Midwest, doesn't me we can't still put on one hell of a BMW event. Start spreading the word.

Thanks again everyone who is willing to and is helping out. I have no doubt it will be a great event.

Okay, so here is a list of possible locations. As of now people are going to have to make contact with these places, but please let's only have one person contact them (each one). If you can and are willing to make contact and begin to work a location please let me know before you do so we don't have 3 people calling the same place. I will post a list of discussed locations shortly. Thanks everyone.

Cheers
Todd
Performance |PROcede V5|Stett CAI|UUC/Corsa Exhaust|AA Intercooler|RPI Scoops|Stett Charge Pipe w/Forge DV's|UUC Evo3 SSK/DSSR|Mod CDV Style |Aero Lip|Aero rear|Aero Spoiler|M-Tech Side Skirts|Black Calipers|Black Grille|Black Shadow emblem|Black Vinyl Wrapped Window Trim|35%Tint|Tinted Tails|Style 230 19"rims|Lux H8'sTech |Nav|Cold Weather|Premium|Comfort Access|Sport|
Appreciate 0