Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Garage List
2004 BMW 330i ZHP  [9.50]
2011 135i  [7.46]
2008 328xi  [8.76]
wow maybe you can understand how frustrating it is to have people ignore the rules of the contest over and over and over. Yeah, maybe I am a little over sarcastic, but after about the 10th time of asking someone to resize or follow the theme correctly, its hard to play nice. I'm sorry, but I don't see how a lot of these things can be overlooked so easily... is it really hard to read that your pic should be under 800px??? Seems pretty simple to me.

And I'm sorry if people think I am the contest Nazi, but for some reason I feel somewhat responsible for these things trying to work smoothly. Is it that big of a deal? No, its a little internet photo contest that pretty much doesn't mean anything except a little fun and sharing your work with others... however, is it fair to everyone else who follows the rules to have someone submit something that doesn't and then possibly win... no. If its so hard to follow a few simple rules, then maybe these contests aren't for you or others who feel the same way. I apologize if I'm edgy or grumpy about certain photos every now and then, but like I said... how fricking hard can it be to follow like 3-4 simple ass rules that are in the 1st post of the contest???

Whatever... for the sake of not turning this into an online pissing match, I'm gonna stop right now so... you can send me a PM if you have anything further to say or we can drop it all together and go our separate ways... either way, the discussion is over in this thread.
Appreciate 0