808E90
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 ///M

I’ll go first …

LTBMW
Long Tran
E90POST.com (Forum Vendor)

Long Tran has been on the forums since day one and is now a vendor. He has worked on many forum members cars including my own. I have purchased almost all my aftermarket parts from him. I have never had a problem with any of my orders. You will get fast replies, great communication, very fast shipping and most important a great product. LTBMW have also done custom work for me like custom machined wheels, custom paint, custom retrofit headlight and custom LED. I would highly recommend LTBMW to all you Hawaii members …

A few items that I have gotten from him:

Hartge Rep Lip/Painted AW
OEM Carbon Fiber Spoiler/Custom paint
OEM Blacklines
Carbon Fiber BMW Wheel roundels/Emblems
Linea Corse Lemans/custom Machine work
BBS Red Wheel caps
Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber Lip
NRG Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
Hubcentric Wheel inserts
JDM Yellow Fog bulbs
The list is really endless ...

Eurosport
Jeff or David
(808) 545-1658
330 Coral St.
Honolulu, Hi 96813

I knew that Eurosport had been around for a long time so with that in mind I went there to check out a few things. When I got there I ran into a co-worker of mine who had introduced me to Jeff! ... And that is how my relationship with Eurosport started. I got a really good deal on my first set of rims. The tires however are really up there $$$ Its all about timing. You have to catch a shop when they’re over stocked.
I ordered my tires when no one else on the island had then in stock Since then I have been picking up a few things here and there. They are really good guys and always willing to help. They were one of the few shops to donate prizes for our charity meet.
Great group of guys! Great service! A+ in my books!

Midnight Tinting
(808) 479-9488
Ronald McCullough

This would be one of those “friend of a friend” things .... Ronalds card was given to me from a friend of mine. I Gave him a call, he gave me a great price and the deal was done. Tint was really nice but after a few days had gone by a spotted some dust in the rear window. I gave Ronald a call and he took me in that day to fix the tint. When I got there I realized that I wanted the rear to be a little darker 35% *hint hint* so he did it and no extra charge. Ronald is a great guy to deal with and he gave me the best price!

A&A Motor Werkes
Albert Medeiros
(808) 739-1599
1130 Kapahulu Ave.
Honolulu, Hi 96816

I went to Albert to get my coilovers installed the first time. He was real easy to work with and got the job done in the time that he had promised. It was real nice to see a shop willing to set the coilover at the height that you want for the same price. Most shops would charge you extra if you wanted the car to go back on and off the lift, just because you wanted the car lower or higher. I would rate his work 8/10 ... But they set the cost of the work right out of the computers so it is kinda (2x) high.
If you don't have a private garage and can’t do it yourself then you may want to look around before making an appointment!! I’ve found a few shops that gave me a better price. PM me for more info ...

JL Autobody Works
Joel Luu
2122 Kaliawa St # 2B
Honolulu, HI 96819
(808) 841-8818‎

I was looking for a guy to paint my M-tech kit here in Honolulu … A few guys that I knew had told me about Joel Luu at JL AutoBody Works. They had all said that Joel was really particular in his work. After hearing that I was set … I mean come on don’t you want some who is very particular and a perfectionist working on your car. Joel did a great job with the color match and the paint came out perfect. He walked me through all the steps that he was going to take in painting my kit. He also opened late just so that I could pick-up/drop-off my car. Keep in mind that he is a one man crew so I did have to wait a little for my kit to get painted, but all great things come with time. Price was really good for the job on hand … I would give him a 9 out of 10 rating!!

Trendy Auto Salon
Todd Oya
(808) 306-2228
tod071@trendyautosalon.com
www.trendyautosalon.com

I got together with Todd the day before our Charity Meet ... I went to him because I wanted to fix my cars finish! What was to be a 6 hour job turned into a 10 hour day for him (my car was that bad). Even when the job took longer then he had thought the price was the same!! Todd did a great jod and my car has never looked so nice and wet. I also wanted to pick up a few products that he had so that I could maintain that wet look on my own. Todd took the time to go over all the products even after working for 10 hours with no rest!! He gave me some great information and tips in what and how to use the products.
Check his site out ... Great work! Great Products!

RENN-Spec
Gary
Forum Vendor

I first contacted Gary for an exhaust a few months back. Since then we have sent each other about a hundred PM’s and e-mails. I had so many question I’m sure I drove him crazy. Gary took the time to answer all of my question and even helped after I got the parts and still had a few questions. Gary was great to work with and he is very honest about his products. I look forward to working with you again.

WheelSTO
Julius
Forum Vendor

I had the hardest time getting my hands on some ADVAN caps. I then contacted Julius and sure enough he was able to get me a set with just a week wait. Communication was top notch. All my PM’s were answered within minutes. Julius even took the time to answer a few questions I had about some of his project cars. I would and look forward to working with you again.

Tell them Ricky sent you

Last edited by 808E90; 07-26-2009 at 01:00 AM..
Appreciate 0