View Single Post
      04-27-2024, 04:06 PM   #7
F87 Mew2
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///MPhatic View Post
I think you're trying to get people to do your research for you. It's lazy. The answers you want are plain for those that search. Just keep in mind that with the S55 cars experiences will vary.

One more time for the people in the balcony: address the crank hub, then do what you want.
Who pissed in your cheerios dude? Not sure why you're being so unnecessarily negative and rude when I'm just trying to hear people's experiences on this topic.

I can assure you I've done quite a bit of research on this topic and understand that there is always a chance for the crank hub to be spun even in stock cars, but it's extremely rare and overblown. That being the case, maybe you're just pushing the crank hub fix because you did it and you want everyone to follow in your steps, but it could very well be an unnecessarily expensive job if I'm just looking for a CS+ tune. You're in the camp that everyone should just get the crankhub done if they own an S55. Got it.

The whole point of these forums is for people to ask the community questions and hear different perspectives from other car owners. What do you think "research" comprises of if not just people sharing their personal experiences which then provides us with a rough statistical understanding of common issues?

Last edited by F87 Mew2; 04-27-2024 at 04:13 PM..
Appreciate 0