02-06-2024, 04:41 PM   #15
1230vani
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G05 40i LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by iX52020 View Post
Just ordered a MY 24 X5 xDrive40i M Sport Skyscraper with Coffee Extended Merino Leather and the following options:
20” All season RFT
DAP/Park Assist Package
M Sport Prof Package
Premium Package
Heated Front Seats, Armrests & SW
4zone climate control.

I’m coming from a MY 21 X5 xDrive40i that has the 2 axel air suspension with 20” AS RFTs. Super smooth ride.

There wasn’t any availability for Air Suspension when I ordered. Wondering two things.
Any one out there able to convince dealer to add Air Suspension even though it’s not available for xD40i? If so, how did you make it happen?
Looking for the smoothest ride possible, will I be let down without the Air Suspension? Live near DC, roads aren’t terrible.

Thanks All!
I tried (Sept 23 bulit) without success.Previous car was F15 with air (rear suspension). Car G05 LCI 40i m sport pro is very comfy imo without full air suspension (also have m sport pro package with 21” winters RFT). Some
Test cars made it to germany with rear wheel steering and similar options normally not available… i would try it with MY 25. I preferred the 40i vs 50e and waited apprx 9 month for it to arrive. Drives great and consumption is less than I thought it would be
Appreciate 0