View Single Post
      02-01-2024, 11:06 AM   #68
Westersund
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: BMW

It's been a long and cold winter so far in Sweden so I've been indoor working on a V2 of the front kit and here's the result. I painted the first 2 kits now, 1 will be test fitted on my car and the second will be sent out to F87Source who will do a review of the kit.
The bigger ducts on the control arms are the same as the V1 kit (if someone would want to upgrade in the future I will make a special price for you) but the small duct and the backing plate/funnels are a new design. I've tried to take all feedback into consideration and that's why the backing plate is larger to cover all the joints and now there's active cooling onto the calipers as well. This kit is mainly for all the blue caliper boys out there (at least the caliper parts) to proove all the naysayers out there that the stock brakes are the way to go on track.

- The price for this new V2 front kit will be 500$, enlargers for both the small and big control arm ducts are included. The hose holders for this kit have been updated (not in these pictures though) as well as the ducts and enlargers for the control arms.

- For those looking to upgrade from a V1 to a V2 kit the price will be 350$, if you didn't have the enlargers from before I will include them free of charge.

- And from now on all V1 kits will have the enlargers included, free of charge.