View Single Post
      08-25-2023, 09:48 AM   #12
Oem.plus
Rep
Drives: 2017 m240i

One of the tables needed to upscale boost the load to torque table. You'll need to adjust the load axis to slightly higher in order to target more boost. If you're stock turbo the original Compressor table will suffice. Some small adjustments may be needed.

As far as timing and fueling, I wouldn't recommend using the oem tables since timing is a bit aggressive for higher stock turbo boost levels and fueling being too rich. BMW implemented a richer condition for fueling as a cooling property but isn't efficient from me personal experience. I myself target 12.1 at 12 degree of timing at 17.5lbs of boost and have had success. Slight timing correction is okay as long as it doesn't go above -3 and is consistent. BMW dme's target Lambda so it's exceptionally easier to tune in fueling. Remember you can run a much leaner condition then PI since DI is spraying directly into the cylinder vs going through the intake ports.

Again, this is my personal experience and always recommend doing trail and error but being smart about it. I don't consider myself an expert in tuning but I do have 7 years of tuning experience. Two of those being BMWs.
Appreciate 0