United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E82 128i, 1989 E30 325ix

Garage List
1989 BMW 325IX  [8.75]
2011 BMW 128i  [6.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideWorld View Post
hey guys I've been going through the forums looking for fixes for comfort access issues that lots if people seem to be having, I've replaced the key battery twice now and have tried reprogramming the key (doing the hold unlock and press lock 3 times thing) which didn't work or even indicate that it was reprogrammed and I tried to code it in using Carly for bmw. in Carly I did find a setting that was called deactivate comfort access and it was on! but even turning it off didn't change anythjng. none of my features work, I can't open doors or start car with the key in my pocket and this all started when I first replaced the key battery for the first time has not ever worked since then please help I want it back so bad it's been too long!
I recently had this issue as well, it came into question whether or not my ECU or CAS module had been fried, thankfully this was not the case, I ended up taking my glovebox side of my dash apart to gain access to the fusebox which is buried deep behind the glovebox, to do it any other way is pure hell. I gained access to my fusebox only to discover my diagram was missing so I had no reference as to what went where. I ordered a new diagram from FCP Euro amd replaced all my fuses, I was missing a significant amount of fuses and this was a complete shock to me. After replacing the fuses and my damaged fusible link battery distribution box the problem was remedied and now I have comfort access again. I have attached photos for the 2011 e82 128i fusebox diagram to help you, best of luck
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Almuliman511.50