Captain
Rep
Drives: E46 M3, E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhirm3e92 View Post
dayum i remember when these yous to go for like 2300 … GLWS very beauful piece
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggz View Post
Wow, what happened to pricing on these, they were pretty recently $2400 or so, which is what I paid brand new. Now they're well over $4000.

Makes yours a good price in comparison, GLWS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TboneS54 View Post
Same thing that's happened to prices on everything - inflation + supply issues. GLWS Mike, very nice part.
When E92s were newer, I think MPE were going for similar prices compared to today. But as cars got older, you could get these for about $2400 shipped. Sadly those days are gone. As others have mentioned, probably due to cost of material and inflation and most importantly BMW does not make these anymore. I think the biggest reason why prices sky rocketed might be because there are very very few left in the country. The cheapest listed MSRP currently is at getbmwparts selling them for $4200 and well over $4600 after tax and shipping.

Reason I am selling it is because I ended up going with a used eissenman race and I could use the money for this MPE. I hardly drive the car so I don't really need a $4000 exhaust. Hopefully someone else can enjoy it instead.

Please do not PM me with low ball offers.
Appreciate 1