12-06-2022, 11:24 AM   #196
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Froz3n_M View Post
Wake me up when the EV's can charge in 5 minutes from empty to full, then we can talk.

Until then, you can keep the EV's. All I hear is M3P's burning motors, battery degradation... Lets not get into build quality because that would require its own thread. But it doesn't stop with M3P's, its across the range for the Teslas. I can't speak for other brands, since there aren't many on the road (as Teslas), but I am sure it will eventually show its ugly head as well.

Has anyone thought about what happens to the battery packs when they're obsolete or won't charge to proper levels to power the car... There are so many issues the way the EV's pf our age are being rolled out its sickening. Its not about environmental, etc, the push is that its CHEAPER than gas and you can SAVE money by going EV. Thats what sells it, but we can all debate on every single point.
That’s the issue with the argument you guys have.

TESLA IS NOT THE ONLY EV CAR MAKER ANYMORE LOL.

This is exactly why i said by 2030 you will see that “gigantic” swing. Because every car maker is making them now, and pumping them out like young couples having babies.