Drives: '24 X7 M60i

Garage List
2024 BMW X7 M60  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM09 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksterry View Post
Hi Dan,

I have a 2020 BMW M4 (F82)MY 2020 that lease ends December 6th. The car is in perfect condition and only has 15K miles. We reached out to the dealer to see what our options were for getting a new M4 and they told us it could be up to a year to get the car and they are not offering any discount off MSRP.

We're not really sure what to do as we've always just turned in the old car at the end of the lease and usually got a new one by ordering a few months ahead of time. I just checked and the residual payoff is $45,825 in December. I assume the car is worth more than that in this market. What do you suggest we do?

BTW, the car is garage kept and hardly driven. It has the competition package, white exterior, black interior plus we added a rear spoiler, carbon fiber rear diffuser, front lip spoiler, carbon fiber front splitter kit and performance steering wheel.

Thanks for your help.
Sell it outright or take it to carmax and cash out your equity
As of October of '21, third party dealerships cannot buyout a BMW lease from BMWFS. He would have to buy the car himself, pay taxes, and then sell it to CarMax.

'25 M5 Touring (on the list, first slot)
'24 X7 M60i
'22 M5 CS - (sold)
Appreciate 0