Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I'm background clean and reviewed regularly for my CLETS access
I realize that...and yet you were denied a CCW under the California rules.....
I totally forgot about that. I think he lives in a county that regularly issues too. Los Angeles County FINALLY began issuing CCW's within the last couple of years. It was long overdue. Every surrounding county had been issuing for many years and there wasn't a single occurrence that I can recall where a person with a valid CCW committed a crime or misused that privilege. That reality is counter to any argument the anti-gun lobbyists can make about people carrying firearms. I had a CCW for a few years prior to entering law enforcement and thankfully I never had to draw my weapon. Additionally, law enforcement patrolling in issuing counties never had issues when dealing with people with CCW's on traffic stops. None! Zilch! Revocations mainly happened due to people failing to submit renewal paperwork or people traveling to places without CCW reciprocity (…California has zero reciprocity) and having firearms relinquished by law enforcement in those states. The best approach is to obtain a CCW in California and then obtain Arizona's CCW by proxy. Arizona has reciprocity with about 39 other states in the union, so it covers most places.
Appreciate 3
NYG11036.50
vreihen1615586.00