unluky
Major
Rep
Drives: 04 z4 3.0 Sport & 15 X5 35i XD

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSTYLE View Post
Completely with you on this!

I actually pay extra to reserve seats. And I imagine for this particular theater, most people do. I actually waited to go on a Monday evening to avoid the madness.
And so this family of a came in looking for their seat numbers. The guy was obese, a 7 or 8 yr old boy and the mom. I'm thinking, hopefully she sits next to me of the 3.
Her inconsiderate, stupid ass had not one, but 2 phones. She alternated texting on them both. For the sake of me not possibly getting into a alternation in front of my own family, I decided to not say anything.
But this is the type of shit that just isn't worth it. Even for the "experience"... SMDH
I have left before and I have found if you leave within the first 15 minutes and tell them why - they will give you a refund or coupon for a free movie. Irritates me they do not police this more. I have been in a theatre before where the projectionist has opened the sliding door yell at someone to put their phone up. I don't know why this is not the norm. If you are not there to watch the movie - then don't come.

I can't do it. That is why I wait till movies are out for 3-5 weeks before I go - I can avoid the mannerless masses.