View Single Post
      03-29-2022, 02:05 PM   #5
JoeyDDD0919
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 22 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfoundnemo View Post
My current X7 has HK, I had the HiFi system in a 4 series a few years ago and wasn't unhappy with it. I'm sure it's different and would hit different in the X7 anyway, but I'm not much of an audiophile anymore. I mainly listen to talk radio/podcasts, if anything at all.

They're giving me $65k for my current car. It's probably worth a bit more, but it had 2 minor accidents so I wasn't pushing it.

When did you get a production number for your car? I don't think they would have had an allocation for a week 15 build until a few days after you signed at the earliest. This one was already in the works on their end for dealer inventory, and was due to get a VIN next week, so I just lucked out with timing.
I went back and checked my conversation with the CA. we signed agreement on 3/2 and the production number was given at 3/17. And the CA told me over the phone it's 15 week build. The tracking online moved to production yesterday and the VIN was assigned.

I'm not an audiophile but want to get everything to a decent level coz I'm going to keep the car for a while. (Current car I had 8 years)

Congrats on the purchase!
Appreciate 2
SW192481.00