Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 E92 M3, 2016 X5 50i

Garage List
2013 BMW M3 E92  [9.50]
2007 335I Coupe  [10.00]
Question Bootmod3 Fail to Flash

Hi all; this is my current issue with trying to Flash my F15 50i with Bootmod3. I tried when I first got the license with everything stock and it failed. I contacted Protuningfreaks customer support and after explaining I was told my DME needed to get bench unlocked. I proceeded with flashing back to stock tune and locking the DME which brought her back to normal and running fine. I removed my DME and shipped it to Kies Motorsports to get unlocked, mean while I installed ARM catless downpipes received the DME back from Kies installed and when to flash stage 2 and it continues to fail to flash.

I do not have a piggyback of any kind or GPS tracking device. I've tried every possible way to flash except the stock tune and DME lock because obviously I don't want pay again to unlock the DME. I've followed every bit of instructions making sure the battery is above 11.8V and with a constant volt of 13.5V maintainer. I've tried with the phone app and Laptop and nothing seems to work, I've also done the DME Reset and tried flashing but same results. I'm waiting on Protiningfreaks to get back to me with a solution. Has anyone else had this issue? and if so what was the fix?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0