2020 BMW X3 30i  [0.00]
2023 BMW M240i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettyright_m4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F44 View Post
Quote:
I noticed on my wife's 228ix that you can go in idrivw to adjust the exhaust volume. Is it possible that it will be open if you select "loud"?
Quote:
I noticed on my wife's 228ix that you can go in idrivw to adjust the exhaust volume. Is it possible that it will be open if you select "loud"?
Some 228i's including mine does not have that option… are you running i drive 6 or 7
I assume it's 7? It's a 2022 with bmw live cockpit pro.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by F44 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Some 228i's including mine does not have that option… are you running i drive 6 or 7
I assume it's 7? It's a 2022 with bmw live cockpit pro.
Ok… and I'm not sure some say the fake ending noise that comes through the speakers is not correlated with the valve it's self. We'll some say it is. Just i think that is you put it to loud in comfort it'll just make the Cabin louder but not actually effect the valve. It in sport it will open on kick down no matter what the Fake noise is set as.
Appreciate 1