View Single Post
      10-17-2021, 01:43 PM   #11
760Lifan
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 4xe Summit R & Trailhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruiseControl View Post
How do you like the Jeep in comparison to the x7?
Honestly, I enjoy it more every day.

Of course, you can't really compare these vehicles performance-wise but for the money, the Jeep has A LOT to offer. The McIntosh sound system is great (since you can no longer get the B&W on the X7, it's fair to say that it outperforms any system you can currently get on the X7). Alexa integration is great because it uses the vehicle's HotSpot instead of your phone. It also comes with Night Vision standard on the Summit Reserve trim as well as heated AND ventilated second row seats. The digital rear view mirror and interior camera are nice gadgets, too. Interior fit & finish is top notch. You would actually have to go full leather on the BMW to get as much covered with stitching as on the Jeep. The Jeep is an inch longer than the X7 and the trunk with the 3rd row folded appears to be bigger.

But what really makes this a great package is the sticker of $66K - more than $55K(!!) less than the X7. Without a doubt, the BMW is the better vehicle - but not even remotely $55K better.
Gone: 2020 X7 M50i, Mineral White, Ivory White Full Merino, Piano Black Trim, Cold Weather, Dynamic Handling, Driving Assistance, Luxury Seating, Executive, 22" Y-Spoke Orbit Grey Wheels Style 758i, Space Saver Spare, Trailer Hitch, Leather Dash, Ambient Air, Bowers & Wilkins, Rear Entertainment, Night Vision, Extended Shadowline, Alcantara Headliner in Upholstery Color.
Appreciate 0