F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post
Someone at Ferrari needs to read and understand your first paragraph

For the second at least Red Bull is smart enough to copy! Ferrari still think they are smarter than everyone else

Or they cheat and make no attempt to cover their tracks
I just think Ferrari lacks the leader ship to steer them in the correct direction. Apparently they're having driver infighting again so that's great...

Like redbull isn't too far gone (they're actually doing very well), they have newy (doesn't seem to be making a difference in the turbo hybrid era even chassis wise - literally Mercedes have been doing all the adventurous things with suspension geometry) but I think their work environment is too toxic to spur brilliant advances. The problem with redbull imo is the toxicity (cough cough dingnut Marko), even towards the drivers the mind games they plan is crazy for contract negotiations and they favor only one driver so the cars always lean towards max. Like if you work for a toxic company you kind of hate working there so you don't want to give it your all, but if you work in a great work environment then you love going to work and love being with the people around you and you really just want to give it your all (ive personally experienced both work environments and I can say that I am much more productive when I work in a place that I love being in). That's why mercedes is the team to beat in this aspect, they have an open and welcome working environment, everyone gets a parking spot regardless if you're lead engineer or a janitor, your opinions matter and if something is off you're encouraged to speak out, and everyone working for them even get a bonus if the team wins. Literally how can you not want to work for Mercedes and try your absolute best, because you have incentive to do so and the environment to thrive.

I have to also mention these engineers working for these teams are all insanely smart and the top 1% in the entire world, they're not stupid. But the problem is even if you are super smart and you don't have someone to lead you in the right direction nothing good would come out of it.

Last edited by F87source; 10-15-2021 at 06:24 PM..
Appreciate 2