10-15-2021, 03:58 PM   #349
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Let me put it this way to you, do you think a footie team supporter or ice hockey fan is going to congratulate the other team if they beat his?
Oh yeah and in regard to this part, no I do not expect one hard core team supporter to cheer or congratulate for the other team if their team loses. I totally understand what that feels like. However I do expect the loosing team to accept reality and admit their team lost because the other team was better, and not blame it on things like "the refs favored the other team" or something like this. Another crazy accusation was the NHL (national hockey league) is favoring American teams because the USA owns them, and that's why all the good draft picks are rigged to go the US based teams. Really? Then why does Edmonton have a bunch of 1st round 1st overall draft picks in a row, and why they now have arguably the best player of this generation (literally a one in a generation player and carries the crap out of the oilers) in Conor Mcdavid? In reality the reason why the US based teams have the advantage in draft picks is that they're more statistically likely to recieve these picks, as there are alot more American teams than Canadian teams.

BTW these NHL conspiracies are exactly the same as the F1 conspiracies - I wonder why? Because when you no longer exist in the realm of facts you will tend to gravitate towards the easiest means to satisfy your point of view or beliefs, and that tends to be some superior force (FIA,F1, or the NHL) is making it so your team loses. It's so annoying when you talk sports and someone always blames it on the refs and it literally common in all sports. I do understand why this is happening - and it is to do with how passionate fans are, but at some point it is too far and imo thats when you can't accept the other team won.
MKSixer34192.50
inTgr8r2434.50
minn1914078.00
yco5765.50