View Single Post
      09-27-2021, 09:26 PM   #66
shawnhayes
Major
Rep
Drives: 22M5 CS,23X5E,24M3 CS,24 i4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
This is 100pc possible. I've seen it in two other marriages that are clusterfucks and more importantly, I DON'T see these things in good marriages.
And THAT's the point. Good relationships don't have these as issues. GOOD women and men see the "sticking points" in the other persons life - their hangups, their quirks, their eccentricities - and BACK THE F off on them because it's not worth the relationship.

The psycho's "F" with the other person in a stupid gameplay of "what can I get away with?".

My advice - and what would I do? If the GF doesn't appreciate your offer to take care of her, and wants to invade your space without regard to your offer of a compromise, then that will be a prototype for future interactions. There will be NOTHING that isn't "ours". Be careful, if "your" things are "our" things, but "her" things are "her" things - settle on it being like that FOREVER. Assess the situation, and choose.

The other thing to do is just frankly, be creative. Let her drive your daily, and YOU go get a rental while the 335 sits pretty.

Shawn
Appreciate 5
c1pher4701.00
Gregrobin580.00
omega2733136.50
King Rudi13159.00
MKSixer34192.50