View Single Post
      07-10-2021, 01:25 AM   #1
KillaKhoa
Rep
Drives: 2020 228ix GC

Arrow Le Gran Coupe - My 228i xDrive [[ Build // Progress ]]

Hi guys/gals!

This is my 228iX, I needed a new daily, and after some failed searches for a 2020 440ix GC... i came across small chonky sedan. I've always had a thing for 4drs, and it was about time I owned a some what new car with some new tech. Loving the heads ups display, digital dash, blind side, navi.... love it! My background is Hondas, my forever going on project is a K24 swapped Integra Sedan, FWD non AWD haha. 240 HP 190 TQ all motor. debating on turbo or AWD next on it. most likely turbo just like the DD.

I do admit, the 228i is not fast, but it has just about everything i wanted in daily. Definitely handles better than my integra, especially with the xDrive. I'm hoping later down the future there can be some upgrades to increase the 50% distribution to the rear. No real intent of going fast in this car, but maybe better handling, maybe snow, possible towing a small camper? I'll be damned they mate a K24 to this thing somehow, haha. Too bad the back doesn't open up like a hatch like a true GC. Really wished the US got the M135i tho,

Anyone want to trade wheels? looking for BMW 18"x8 M V-spoke Forged Wheels, Style 554M. i have 19" M Double-Spoke Bi-Color Wheels

First mod to do, find some black mesh/diamond grill.
Next would be a wireless charging retro fit, then front lip and OEM BMW wheels. then suspension, so far the KW Variant 3.0 has my eye.

IG: KillaKhoa

Attached Images

Last edited by KillaKhoa; 09-25-2021 at 10:12 PM..
Appreciate 0